- Terrazza Borromini. On the top of Piazza Navona. Amazing view in it. Cocktail bar. Nice in the evening.
- Terrazza Gianicolo. On the top of Trastevere. Enjoy it in the day and in the night. So crowdy in the spring/summer. There is a little kiost where having something to drink.
- Pincio hill. On the top of Spanish steps. there are a couple of bar where sitting down. So expensive.
- Zuma bar. At the 5th floor of Palazzo Fendi (above the Zuma restaurant), just in front via dei Condotti, one of the most elegant area of the old town. A beautiful sight on the “Fuksas Lanterna”, the rooftop of H&M building. Dress code, high prices, top place. I love it.
- Les Etoiles Atlante Hotel. Just beside Via della Conciliazione, Vatican area. Rooftop. Cocktail bar. A bit touristic in the high season (april/october). Lovely point of view on the roman sunset.
- Rinascente building. Rooftop of the Rinascente mall, between Fontana di Trevi and Piazza di Spagna. A selection of bar and restaurant where drink and dine.
Some suggestions for enjoying the Rione Monti. Near the Coliseum, a district plenty of daily and…